EBD Group will guide you through the partnering process with a series of email updates and reminders. Full partnering, including requesting meetings and setting your availability, will become available approximately four to six weeks before the event.
Partnering is a process that begins well in advance of the event. With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies should be easy. The following steps outline the process:
1. Profile: Start by completing your partnering profile. This is a brief summary of your background, your company and products.
2. Search and Request: Search through other attendees’ profiles and send messages to request meetings.
3. Set your Agenda: Indicate when you are available to attend one-to-one meetings.
4. Respond: Log in regularly to respond to incoming requests, and to monitor responses to your requests.
5. Scheduling: In the final week before the event, EBD Group will schedule all agreed meetings, based on the availability of participants, to ensure everyone has the maximum possible number of meetings over the course of the event.
6. Personal Schedule: Your preliminary schedule will be available a week before the event. Your schedule will then be updated daily, including updates during the event. You can print your schedule with locations once you arrive on site.
Video Partnering Tutorials
New to Partnering? Want to get the most out of your networking experience? Learn the ins, outs, and how-tos of using partneringONE.
Click here to watch the Partnering video tutorials.
You need to have Adobe Flash Player to play the videos. Download Adobe Flash Player here.
Contact: If you have any questions concerning profiling or partnering, please contact the partnering administrator Justine Griego: firstname.lastname@example.org