The 2013 Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa is a three-day conference aimed at bringing together senior members of the business development and scientific research communities in regenerative medicine to advance stem cell science into cures for debilitating diseases and injuries. The meeting features a nationally recognized Scientific Symposium attended by more than 600 leading scientists and researchers along side the regenerative medicine industry’s premier annual Investor and Partnering Forum designed to facilitate a bridge between academia and industry through one-on-one meetings and further the translation of clinical research.
3rd Annual Investor and Partnering Forum
October 14 & 15, 2013
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa | 9700 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
8th Annual Scientific Symposium
October 16, 2013
Salk Institute for Biological Studies | 10010 North Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037
• Includes the first and only partnering event focused exclusively on facilitating access to capital and business development in the regenerative medicine field.
• Critical mass of major industry players including leading regenerative medicine companies, big pharma, disease philanthropies, investors, major research institutions in RM and others.
• Full access to the Scientific Symposium, attended by the leading scientist and researchers in the field.
• Interactive panels that address critical scientific, commercialization, regulatory, and reimbursement issues.
• Presentations by the leading companies and researchers seeking partners and investors.
• One-on-one meetings scheduled using a state-of-the-art partnering system to match and connect participants with prospective partners and investors.
• Private partnering area for one-on-one meetings.
Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa Attendees
Leading regenerative medicine companies
Business executives and growth professionals
Large pharmaceutical companies
Emerging biotech companies
CIRM loan recipients
Tools and development platform providers
Leading researchers and scientists
CIRM grant recipients
Life sciences business executives
Academic and research institutions
Specialized suppliers and service companies
Foundations and disease philanthropies